[nfbmi-talk] February 2016 state quarterly board agenda.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Feb 23 05:08:58 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationists!

Larry has asked me to share the following with you.

Please come join us for our 2016 Winter Quarterly Board meeting in Dearborn
at the Doubletree Hotel, 5801 Southfield Road, Detroit, 48228.  The meeting
will begin at 10:00 am.  Lunch will be available for $8.00.

Please review the attached agenda and come prepared to discuss these
important topics.  The agenda is also pasted in below for your convenience.

I look forward to seeing you in Dearborn on Saturday.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

AGENDA

National Federation of the Blind

Of Michigan

Quarterly Board  Meeting

February 27, 2016

Doubletree Hotel

Dearborn, MI

Call to order

Introductions

Lunch plans Attendees will be able to purchase lunch for $8.00

Secretary report - Fred

Treasurer Report - Mark

President Update - Larry

Detroit Metro Airport Fred, Mike, Marcus and others

Washtenaw County Suit - Fred

State Convention  J.J.

National Convention - Larry

Jernigan Scholarship - Larry

Washington Seminar Report - J.J.

Agency Actions- Larry

Promulgated BEP rules - Larry

Flint Water - Dave

Committees

Parents of Blind Children - Larry

Ann Arbor Chapter - Larry

Youth Outreach - Fred, Donna, Melinda, Ozzie

Dog Guide - Derek

Hike-a-thon -Derek

Old Business

New Business