[nfbmi-talk] reading newsline on iphone

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:37:57 UTC 2016

Hi Georgia,

You get to the rotor by placing two fingers slightly apart, maybe 2 inches,
on the iPhone screen and turn like you are turning a knob.

You can find seminars on Hadley's website called iFOCUS. There are also
podcasts at applevis.com demonstrating the iPhone for beginners. Hope this
helps.

Linda B.
Detroit Chapter