[nfbmi-talk] Some suggested budget items and amounts as requested by Larry and Fred during board meeting on January 7.

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Sun Jan 10 19:58:36 UTC 2016

Hello fellow NFB members, One day in the fall Larry and Fred and I had an informal discussion of potential budget items and amounts for NFB.  Below you will find the list of items.  This will seem like a lot of money, and it is, but the budget is just a place for us to show the amount we want to have for each item.  Please share any input about these items and amounts to Larry or Mark, who are the ones in charge of the budget.

Respectfully submitted, Lydia Schuck

General Fund (40,000)
Membership (20,000)
Advocacy (undetermined)