[nfbmi-talk] Some suggested budget items and amounts as requested by Larry and Fred during board meeting on January 7.

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Jan 12 21:24:54 UTC 2016

I love the ambition here. I'm not sure we need $15,000 for Washington
Seminar? I'd love to hear more on the ideas for that money. Each room
costs between $650 and $900 depending on stay length. An estimated $400
per person for travel and meals is needed to attend. Again, I'm all
about ambition, just curious.

Best regards,
J.J.