[nfbmi-talk] University Of Michigan Developing Fuller, Less Expensive Braille/Graphics Display For Mobile Devices

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:16:30 UTC 2016

This is tremendously exciting!

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2016, at 8:43 AM, Kane Brolin via nfbmi-talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I just ran across an obscure reference to this on a Bookshare list.  I
know that several companies in other parts of the world have alluded
to this, but the attached link represents the first I've heard of
related R&D happening this close to home, at the University of
Michigan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fIg4rI4cDw

Is anyone in the Michigan blindness community helping these folks to
flesh out their ideas or to test a prototype?

Just wondering.  I've sent this out to lots of people just to see what
experience in the region people might be having with this project.

Kind regards,

-Kane