[nfbmi-talk] University Of Michigan Developing Fuller, Less Expensive Braille/Graphics Display For Mobile Devices

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:06:45 UTC 2016

Kane, have you seen anything more about this research project at U of M?
	 Gosh how I would love to get some affordable Braille displays into schools for the blind around the Country.  They just cannot afford them at 8 to 10 thousand dollars a pop.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this excellent research with us.

Christine
Kane, I wondered if you have seen any other references to this fascinating research?