[nfbmi-talk] Fw: never answerred in foia response

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:36:17 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Ed Rodgers BSBP Dir.
Cc: Mike Zimmer LARA DSA ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Fred Wurtzel
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:05 AM
Subject: never answerred in foia response

March 17 2016 Still Not in FOIA

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Several on BSBP FOIA

All:

I point your attention to the following in my February 8, 2016 e-mail to Mr. Ed Rodgers, Director of Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons:

“-Any correspondences to any blind customer from then to the present in the Flint area detailing resources for

lead testing, availability of bottled water, or any other resource. In other words just who, what, when, where,

why and how were blind customers notified not only of the crisis but, also of resources?”

Now, in the release of FOIA made after more than a month by the way there was no brochure, letter, memo, or anything related to how BSBP staff, and particularly the Flint office staff actually informed blind persons of resources. Not one item.

 Except for the self-serving and belated entry onBSBP’s web site made clearly on February 9 as a cover and reaction to my requests.

So apparently there were no items in any format sent to blind persons in this county.

Please point to where I might be incorrect in this assumption.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.