[nfbmi-talk] Fw: important silc meeting tomorrow

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:52:36 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: David Robinson NFB MI
Cc: terry Eagle ; Mark Eagle ; Georgia Kitchen FANFB ; Mary Ann Robinson NFB MI ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Fred Wurtzel ; Larry D Keeler ; Laura Hall ADAPT MDRC ; Theresa Squires MDRC ; Norm DeLisle MDRC ; Bill Earl MI ADAPT ; Clark Goodrich MIADAPT ; 'Scott Heinzman' ; Sue Hart TDN ; Jill Gerrie MI ARC ; Joe Sontag NFB MI
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:13 AM
Subject: important silc meeting tomorrow

OPEN MEETINGS NOTICE

OUR VISION

To Champion systemic change creating inclusive communities across the state for all Michigan citizens.

SPIL MISSION

To promote independent living opportunities across all spheres of life.

The SILC Membership

is pleased to announce their upcoming

Business Meeting

May 13, 2016 at the Holiday Inn Gateway Centre,

5353 Gateway Centre, Flint MI 48507

Quarterly Business Meeting: 10:45 a.m. 3:30 p.m.

SPIL Public Hearing 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

Call In: #1-800-582-3014  Conference ID: 96966697

NOTE: To be responsible stewards of public funds, we ask that if you plan to join us for lunch, you contact our office at: 517.371.4872 – local or 800.808.7452 – toll free

NOTE: If you need reasonable accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact our office no later than Friday, May 6, 2016.

 Posted 4/13/16