[nfbmi-talk] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Michigan Bureau for the Blind Executive Director Position Posting

Larry Posontt president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:26:06 UTC 2016

From: State-affiliate-leadership-list
[mailto:state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Fredric Schroeder via State-affiliate-leadership-list
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:42 AM
To: 'State Affiliate Leadership List'
Cc: Fredric Schroeder
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Michigan Bureau for the Blind
Executive Director Position Posting

Friends,

Attached is the position posting for Executive Director of the Bureau of
Services for Blind Persons in Michigan.  If you have questions, contact
Marie Lisle, Human Resources Director at 517-335-7945 or
lislem at michigan.gov.

If you know of a good candidate, I know our Michigan folk would appreciate
the help.

Best,

FKS

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D.