[nfbmi-talk] Convention Live Stream

cakoyanagi at gmail.com cakoyanagi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:40:21 UTC 2016

JJ and NFB family, unfortunately I will not be at the conference tonight or at all on the weekend. My sister had surgery on Monday and I was therefore didn't Flint. She's not doing well with high blood pressure and I'm going back to be with her. Sorry I'm going to miss everyone. Hugs,   Cathy-Alice Koyanagi.     Please make sure that Lillian knows my status and that I will not be there. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone