[nfbmi-talk] Convention Live Stream

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Sat Nov 5 23:47:24 UTC 2016

Hi,  JJ"

I cannot connect for banquet streaming, perhaps because the
laptop I was using is too old.  Are you going to record it and
post it on the NFBMI website? In the end, I had to choose to stay
home because this trip was going to be too soon after my last one
which lasted tend days.  I don't have the stamina I used to have
before a very serious illness.  Cordially,

Evelyn