[nfbmi-talk] Hello

Kathy Georgiou kmgeorgiou70 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 20:14:04 UTC 2016

My sister has recently become blind.  She lives in Oak Park, MI.  I am hoping to find someone to bring her to the conference in Southfield. Can you give me the details of what the schedule will be each day so I can share that with who may be able to bring her? I live 300 miles from my sister and I an unable to attend at this time.  We are both signed up to your newsletter but she is unable to use her computer at this time.  I am hoping by coming to the conference she will hook up with people who might be able to direct her to resources that will be helpful.  She is asking me if all three days will offer equally important information to someone newly blind or if one of the days is more directed to committees and such. Thank you for your assistance.
Kathleen Georgiou     219 718 - 6061
My sister:  Martha Venable             Marthavenable at gmail.com                23051 Rosewood St.                Oak Park, MI  48237PH:   248 546 - 0358