[nfbmi-talk] State Conference Regrets

Jennifer J. Hays jhays at americanlearning.org
Tue Oct 25 13:08:29 UTC 2016

Good morning to everyone,

It is with great regret that I will not be able to attend our MI NFB convention this year.

I apologize for waiting so long to inform you.  I was hoping I could get the scheduling conflict rearranged.  It is a family situation with my 90 year old mother in MN and I have learned this morning that her medical treatments cannot be rescheduled; therefore, in order to maintain my belief system of God, Family, and then Business - I know you all understand my decision.

Please forgive any inconvenience this has caused and know that I will be there in spirit with you all.

Thank you.

Most sincerely,

   Jennifer

Jennifer J. Hays

American Learning, LLC
250 Harbortown Drive East, Suite 1107, Detroit, MI 48207
(313) 259-4503