[nfbmi-talk] link to department of special education survey

Lydia Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Tue Oct 25 13:17:32 UTC 2016

Hi NFB friends.  I just completed a survey from the Michigan Department of Education that asks participants to identify problems and suggest solutions for special education students.  I suggested increasing braille and technology instruction so that kids can graduate with the literacy skills they need.  Here's the link.  Anyone can take the survey.

  *   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VLRXR3M<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001vtRQQ9U9qGw6-nVVJr4gV6T-A6M2NngFunjhGpVyCsYW-xMgXGK1E0YI0BQoYgrKAVjHYGWeubc7sGnAO0IMG5kLb0X3iUHkgCDmxzX3BjsS_LTVAJnK7VBB9rYmm9d9Rvv2ByjYgTJPRPjwTmIQxS97kXYQXfNSIJSSCcojpHZV-mpWwuUe7J6a7JL2-uJB&c=-qxwURmn6ft6_QPi3QMANpMsJNT2N7BdjgntRxtqgLuZyYxLiTR_JQ==&ch=AySNbsufzCF85CBafjo4VYtUixG6xV-v8yY8iA6NokXXk8INQ11XIg==>