[nfbmi-talk] Kalamazoo Sunday and Late Night Buses Start Tuesday

Gerogia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:07:41 UTC 2016

Hi JJ the Lutheran out rage is in Flint Michigan I don't know the time for the next program it'll probably be the fourth Saturday in September let me know also the program goals most of the year and tell about May or June thanks a lot Georgiahi JJ the Luthern out Rich is in Flint Michigan I don't know the time for the next program it'll probably be the fourth Saturday in September let me know also the program goals most of the year until about May or June thanks a lot Georgia
Sent from my iPhone