[nfbmi-talk] best wishes for the holidays

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 00:11:07 UTC 2017

hello mike and all,

first of all I too also want to express my express my feelings for you
all on this list a wonderful merry Christmas and a happy new year to
you all! I hope that you all jhave a wonderful holiday here in
Michigan and, I look forward to chatting with you all in the coming
year and, hopefully seeing some of you in Orlando next summer!

hugs,
amy