[nfbmi-talk] best wishes for the holidays

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 19:32:48 UTC 2017

Greetings to all on this list.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you and yours a very
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  If you observe a different holiday
this season the very best to you and yours as well.

Let's celebrate, relax if we can, and get ready to bring in the new year
with renewed strength, passion and determination.

I consider us each other's greatest gift.  Let us  continue our efforts to
reach out to more people and spread our message so we can get bigger and
better.  We have learned that our greatest strength comes from our giving.
So as the thoughts of many this time of year focus on gifts let us   focus
our thoughts and prayers on being the best we can be to each other and to
those who need to know us.  That way we, and what we have to offer,  can be
the gift that keeps on giving.

Love,

Michael Powell

President