[nfbmi-talk] Congratulations To Young Michiganian Braille Readers

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:43:12 UTC 2017

Debbie Stein reports that Elizabeth Fitzgerald of Kalamazoo and
Maxwell Clements of Portage won second place and third place,
respectively, in the first grader category of Great Lakes Braille
Readers Are Leaders this year.  I'm bummed that no winners came in
from Indiana in this first year of that multi-state contest; but I'm
heartened that a couple of kids so close to the border rocked it hard
and got a nice mention.  It says a lot for the families of the
Kalamazoo Chapter, too, and bodes well for this summer's BELL Academy.

Kind regards,

-Kane