[nfbmi-talk] FW: National Sports and Rec. Division: State Division Building

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:42:45 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Federationists.

I spoke to Amber and told her that I would circulate the message below.  If anyone would like to coordinate developing this division in our state you are invited to participate in the conference call per the information given.  All Amber asks that if you would like to pursue this then send your state president an email and provide your contact information.  That way I can get it to the division and they can follow up with you.  A few months ago a tandom bike riding group from Canada came to our Detroit chapter meeting to describe their events and invited us to participate so I know there is some interestout there.

I may be on the parents division conference call but  if you call in you can tell me how it went.  This division would be a good way to have some fun,  get some exercise, and attract people to our organization.

So if you have a passion for health and fitness participate in the call and “let’s go build the federation”.””

Michael Powell

President