[nfbmi-talk] Story Readers Needed for MI BELL Academy

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 15:09:09 UTC 2017

 Good morning to my Federation family! The MI BELL Academy is looking for 8 individuals who would like to come to Kalamazoo once during the week of July 23-30 to read a story to our students. (You do not need to stay the entire time...unless you want to!) It may seem like a small commitment, but it would be a big deal to our kids to see adults reading them a story in braille! Come on, NFBMI, let's show our blind/VI kids that braille is awesome! If you would like to help in this way, please let me know by sending me an email at haley.dare at yahoo.com or by telephone at 269-372-2594.
Haley DarePresident, MiPOBC and Coordinator, NFB MI BELL AcademyNFBMI