[nfbmi-talk] telephone conference call

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 20:47:46 UTC 2017

Hello to all NFB of Michigan members and friends.  I am available if anyone
would like to join me in a conference call just to touch base before
national convention.  This includes those going or not going to the
convention.  Though there is not anything of a pressing nature to report,
other than our legislative  concerns which have been updated on the list
serve, it would be nice to chat with any of you before I leave on Saturday
morning.  So if you have any questions, anything you would like to share or
just want a quick chance to talk let's get together.  I will be on the
conference line at 8:30 PM, Thursday, July 6.

The call in number for our conference line is: (605)475-4333.  The access
code is 902855 followed by the pound sign.

Thanks to all and I will be there on Thursday.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com