[nfbmi-talk] A T Guys New Products and Specials for NFB 2017, Preorders Still Available

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Jul 8 02:50:48 UTC 2017

Hey there.

A T Guys is excited to be returning to the Rosen
Shingle Creek for this year's convention. I
wanted to share a few convention specials and new
items that we'll have at our booth, which is
A-19, along the left wall of the exhibit hall..

We have several new products including:

The Micro-Speak Talking Digital Voice Recorder. A
simple recorder with voice prompts, a
rechargeable battery, and 4GB of memory. Connect
to a computer to copy your files, or just play
them directly on the unit. $54.95
The E5 Wireless Smart Speaker. You've asked us
for a louder and more powerful speaker and we now
have it. Not only is the E5 very loud, it
supports Bluetooth, Airplay, Spotify Connect,
Internet radio presets, and even most functions
of Amazon Alexa. Order Amazon products, play
Jeopardy, or listen to Kindle books with Alexa.
You do not need an existing Amazon Echo to use
this feature. This stereo speaker also has a line
in jack and base and treble knobs. Start your next party for $129.99.
The O6 Life Remote for VoiceOver. A small and
discrete dial which you can use to control
Voiceover, just by turning it or pressing a
button. Swipe, double tap, or control the rotor
from one simple dial. It's a new kind of wearable
that we're excited to debut at convention. $99

Also, we have some items on sale.
Save $10 on the Aftershokz Trekz Bone Coonduction
headsets, now $119.95. Listen to your music or
phone without covering your ears. The Trekz are
lighter and more flexible than previous models.
We also have a new titanium wired model for $59.95.
The Bluetooth Multimedia Remote. Control music,
BARD books, and more wirelessly up to 30 feet away. On sale for $29.95.

More cool stuff:
The Matias full-size Bluetooth keyboard pairs to
up to 4 devices at once and features up to one year of battery life. $99
The SoundPod is a simple Bluetooth speaker that
can fit in a pocket or purse. Also has a MicroSD
card slot and can operate as either a Bluetooth or wired speaker. $49.95

We have much more including headsets, our
vibrating pocket watch, Quantum bar code scanner
for the computer, and other cool gadgets.

You can save time by preordering, even from your
hotel room, and picking up items at booth A-19. Use coupon NFB17.

To place an order now with the NFB17 coupon code, use this direct link
http://www.atguys.com/store/?coupon=nfb17

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Orlando at booth A-19..

--
Best regards,
Jason Meddaugh, President,

Quick Reply
To: acb-l at acblists.org
More Reply Options

Send  Save Draft    Include quoted text with reply

« Back to Search results     More Actions... Go
‹ Newer 3 of about 13 Older ›
Get A T Guys Mail on your mobile phone at
http://mail.google.com using your phone's web browser.   Learn more
You are currently using 7432 MB (48%) of your 15360 MB
Last account activity: 3 minutes ago at this IP (64.136.246.194).  Details
A T Guys Mail view: standard | basic HTML  Learn more
Program Policies - Google Home