[nfbmi-talk] Anyone In Need Of A Closed Circuit Television?

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:00:31 UTC 2017

Greetings.

Most of you in the past day or so probably have seen my announcements
about the BEET Conference, soon to occur on the campus of Goshen
College under the sponsorship of the NFB of Michiana along with Goshen
College.

One of my chapter's members Edie Leemreis phoned me earlier this month
and said she has an extra CCTV in excellent condition that she is not
using.  I don't remember the full story, but I believe she told me it
came to her from the Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind.  In these days
of austerity, any equipment in good or great condition that doesn't
necessarily cost anything, can really make somebody's day.

So if you know of a partially sighted individual who could use a CCTV,
please respond to this message, and I'll hook you up with its present
owner to negotiate terms.

Thanks and warmest regards,

Kane Brolin, President
Michiana Chapter, National Federation of the Blind