[nfbmi-talk] NOMC and Mentor Needed for MI BELL Academy

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 16:55:09 UTC 2017

 Hello everyone! The BELL Academy is looking for an NOMC certified O&M teacher who can come and do a brief assessment of the cane travel skills of BELL students and possibly a chat with the parents. Also, we are seeking a mentor who had usable vision as a child, but was not taught braille, who now uses braille daily and the impact that has on their life.  We would like this person to chat with our parents about the importance of braille for kids who may still have some residual vision.
If you or someone you know could help for one day during the week of July 23-30, please get in touch with me at haley.dare at yahoo.com or 269-372-2594. Thank you!
Haley DarePresident, MiPOBC and Coordinator, MI BELL Academy