[nfbmi-talk] Any More Braille Mugs?

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 01:23:15 UTC 2017

Hello Elizabeth
With the few partial cases we have there are enough to bring about a case
worth to national convention.  I received a request from a lady in
Massachusetts who will be buying ten or more as gifts.  Fred has them now so
check with him if you need to get one or more information as he recently
counted them.
Mike  .