[nfbmi-talk] Book your Hotel Room at the 2017 NFB of Michigan State Convention

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon May 29 02:16:43 UTC 2017

You can now book your room for the 2017 NFB of Michigan State Convention.

This year's convention will be held November 3-5 at the Four Points by
Sheraton Hotel, 3600 E Cork Street, Kalamazoo. Room rates are $95 a
night and include a hot buffet breakfast for up to 2 guests.

We have also posted our 2017 scholarship application, offering two
scholarships to students living or going to school in Michigan.

State convention promises to be filled with opportunities for parents,
students, professionals, tech lovers, seniors, jobseekers, and much more.

For more information about convention, including exhibitor and
sponsorship info, visit the 2017 convention website at
http://www.nfbmi.org/convention

For questions, please write convention at nfbmi.org

Looking forward to meeting you in Kalamazoo.