[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert - November 10, 2017

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 18:06:40 UTC 2017

                Greetings to all members and friends on this list.  As you
will see from the information below, though we are getting some encouraging
news,  we have to keep the momentum going if we are to truly make a
difference so that our views become part of any revisions to the tax code.

As usual your participation is greatly appreciated by me and our national
leaders and staff.

Thank you for all that you do.

Michael Powell

President

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.