[nfbmi-talk] Dan Perron

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 03:02:33 UTC 2017

hello mike,
first of all I want to give my condulonces on this tragic news about
dan. I didn't know that he was battling with cancer at all! the last
time I saw him was in 2007 in Atlanta at convention. and, of course I
didn't go to convention this year! I'm sorry for this news and, of
course I will keep his famility in my thoughts and prayers! thanks
again for sharing this and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy