[nFBMI-Talk] NFB KRAFTORS Division flyer

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 16:16:42 UTC 2018

Hello list serve subscribers.

Below is a communication and flyer I received from our NFB KRAFTORS
Division.

I am passing it on so we can get this to others we know who are not on this
list but might be interested in participating in these meetings and training
sessions.  So feel free to pass this on.

Michael Powell

President NFBM