[nFBMI-Talk] Make Your Voice Be Heard

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 18:28:20 UTC 2018

Dear Federationist,

Please make sure that if you experienced any problems voting in Tuesday’s election to send a formal written statement to the Michigan Bureau of Elections at elections at michigan.gov . In the past few days we have gained momentum with the problems created by Dominion and Harts voting machines. Documenting your lack of a secret and independent ballot will help strengthen our case. Elected officials as well as the media have taken notice to this issue and we need to continue to make our voices heard.

Mark Eagle