[nFBMI-Talk] Looking For Persons To Honor For Black History Month

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:29:28 UTC 2018

Hi Kane,
What a wonderful idea. I believe you should honor John Scott. John served as president of our Detroit chapter in the NFB of Michigan for many years- and on our state board. John earned his living as a city attorney in Detroit for many years as well. Since his retirement he has continued to work tirelessly as a lawyer helping persons who need his most excellent services.

These details are sketchy and I apologize for that. O yes John also served as a Commissioner for the Michigan agency serving the blind before that agency was tragically down-graded by out-going Michigan Governor Rick Snyder, in spite of tireless work by members of the Michigan affiliate, including John himself  to preserve the agency.

John is an honorable attorney, a great Federationist and I am privileged to call him my friend!

With warmest regards,
Christine