[nFBMI-Talk] [Chapter-presidents] Looking For Persons To Honor For Black History Month

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:53:26 UTC 2018

Latonya:

Of course, your suggestion is welcome.  One of the unintended but
lovely plusses of my project is that I am getting to know lots of
people in our organization I've never had the chance to speak with
before.

I will consider Jackie Mushington-Anderson.

If you'd like to track the progress of this Black History Month
project or start a comment thread, please follow my chapter's Facebook
page at https://www.facebook.com/NFB-of-Michiana-412752602094987/ and
our Twitter feed @nfbofmichiana.  We need all the traffic and
followers we can get.

Thank you.