[nFBMI-Talk] Looking For Persons To Honor For Black History Month

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:55:13 UTC 2018

Hello,

I think this project is an absolutely wonderful idea! Someone who comes to mind as an African-American within the national Federation of the blind is Darian Smith. He organized and founded the community service division within the national Federation of the blind. Even though he is a younger member of the organization, I find him to be a great inspirational leader. Hopefully you can find his information online as I need to get to class.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone