[nFBMI-Talk] John Scott

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:28:08 UTC 2018

On 2/6/18, christine Boone via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>  ...  I believe you should honor John Scott. John served as
> president of our Detroit chapter in the NFB of Michigan for many years- and
> on our state board. John earned his living as a city attorney in Detroit for
> many years as well. Since his retirement he has continued to work tirelessly
> as a lawyer helping persons who need his most excellent services.

Christine, it seems to me we discussed him in an earlier e-mail
thread. I will dig through notes from our past discussions and revisit
this.  Attorney Scott sounds like a wonderful profile.

Unless otherwise indicated, I'll talk with you in the morning, calling
at approximately 9:30 AM, EST/8:30 AM, CST.

Hope you're staying warm, dry, and as productive as possible this week.

-Kane