[nFBMI-Talk] Update: Next NFB MI Board Meeting 3/10/18

Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 17:31:05 UTC 2018

Sadly, this is the same day and time as the Magnifficent Maples and sampling
the syrup program at the Dearborn campus of the University of Michigan
through Birding by Ear and Beyond. If there is anyone coming to the board
meeting with other family members who might wish to attend the program
please let me know and we will arrange participation,
Thanks, Donna Posont