[nFBMI-Talk] National Federation Of The Blind of Michiana: Celebrating Our Chapter's First KJ Scholarship Winner Ever!

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:33:23 UTC 2018

I want to extend heartfelt thanks to Allen and Joy Harris and the rest
of the Kenneth Jernigan Convention Scholarship Committee, as well as
to Indiana Affiliate President Ron Brown, for approving one of our
newest members Mr. Ernesto V. Reyes for a 2018 KJ Convention
Scholarship.  (Ernesto's friends call him Chico.)

Chico is quite excited about spending seven glorious days in Orlando
with all of the great Federation friends and family he just hasn't met
before.  I really appreciate everything that so many folks are doing
throughout the country to help us succeed as a small but mighty voice
for the blind of North-Central Indiana.

Warmly,

Kane Brolin, President
Michiana Chapter, National Federation of the Blind