[nFBMI-Talk] The Royal Treatment

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:14:23 UTC 2018

Sorry to Susan and any others that I frustrated by not giving you a
critical data point last night when previewing descriptive coverage of
the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle Royal Wedding.  I simply didn't test
the conference line before going to bed.  If I had done so, I would
have known to scroll down further in the announcement I had
bookmarked, which would have alerted me to the reality that one needed
to use a pass code when dialing into the conference.  My bad.

As a consolation prize, though, I have discovered that Aira has posted
an archive of their coverage.  So if you simply weren't available to
listen to the proceedings live early Saturday morning, or if you
simply didn't make it up and around to listen to Wedding coverage in
full, you can go slightly back in time to this morning's great event
at Windsor Castle and listen to the whole thing.  I have not done this
yet, but the highly respected, blind technologist and Internet
broadcaster Jonathan Mosen says it was delightfully described.  As a
loyal subject of the British Commonwealth, he should have
discriminating taste.

So enjoy. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/aira.io/audio/The+Royal+Wedding+5-19.mp3

Warm regards,

-Kane