[nFBMI-Talk] Fw: ALERT: Incurable Chinese Bacterial Disease spreading

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 16:42:17 UTC 2018

Sharing.......

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Public Health Warning <support at transformationinsider.com>To: "marthaamoore at yahoo.com" <marthaamoore at yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 12:22:11 PM EDTSubject: ALERT: Incurable Chinese Bacterial Disease spreading

| If you’re an American citizen over the age of 55, please see the following public health warning…  |

|  Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this newsletter as a free bonus to thank you for signing up for one of Joel Marion's free fat-burning nutrition reports. Don't forget to add support at transformationinsider.com to your address book so you don't miss all the valuable content we will be sending your way in the weeks to come!    You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.   |

Please see the message below from our sponsor, Alliance for Advanced Health.  They have some very important health information to share with you today.

 Sincerely,
 Team Transformation Insider
 ----------

 Dear Reader,

 If you’re an American citizen over the age of 55, please see the following public health warning…

 A deadly new disease from China is about to spread to the United States…

 And there is NO CURE.

 View Citizen’s Warning below. Note: May contain disturbing images.

 It’s called the Chinese Klebsi Plague and your doctor does not know about it (Why? See this).

 To stay safe, every American senior should view this brief presentation now.

 Sincerely,

 Susan White
 Executive Director, Alliance for Advanced Health

 P.S. This new bacterial disease shuts down your lungs and other vital organs. Chinese hospitals have already seen death rates as high as 100%. Find out when it will get to your town by clicking here.

 AMERICAN SENIORS BEWARE: If you were born before 1961, you are at immediate risk. 100% Death Rate. Go here now. |

|   | This email was sent to marthaamoore at yahoo.com by support at transformationinsider.com

 Conversionology, Inc., PO Box 969, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
   Edit Profile | Manage Subscriptions  |   |