[nFBMI-Talk] Holiday Owl Prowl

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:07:03 UTC 2018

Holiday Owl Prowl

Celebrate with us the holiday season along with the magnificent "World of
Owls".

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 we will enjoy fun and fellowship and
fantastic feathered birds of prey at the University of Michigan-Dearborn
Environmental Interpretive Center. We will be joined by Francie Crock and
the Michigan Avian Experience for a presentation about the Great-horned Owl
and other species. There will be refreshments, white elephant game and a
walk in the winter woods to hear the Great-horned owls in the natural area.
Please consider joining us from 2-8 pm. If you have any questions or would
like more information please contact Donna Posont, 313-220-8140,
dposont at umich.edu