[nFBMI-Talk] MABS Conference Call Board Meeting Tonight

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:48:24 UTC 2018

Hello All,

It is difficult to believe it is now the second week in October. The autumn leaves have started falling to the ground as mid-terms are hopefully behind us and the state convention is now before us.

The Michigan Association of blind Students are hard at work planning an exciting weekend of fun and fellowship for state convention. We will be holding a conference call board meeting tonight to continue discussing our plans for state convention. Anyone interested in the work of the student division is welcomed to participate in this conference call.

Please use the following information to join the conference call: