[nFBMI-Talk] NFB Lansing Chapter Student Tailgate Party This Weekend!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:30:12 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Do you enjoy college football? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you enjoy sharing the NFB philosophy with blind college students? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Lansing chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan would like to invite you to our fall student tailgate party.

The Lansing chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan has teamed up with the Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities at Michigan State University for a fall student tailgate party on Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.

Join us in the morning for donuts and apple cider, or join us in the afternoon for pizza as we listen to the football game between Michigan State University and Central Michigan University. Tickets to the football game are not included as part of this tailgate party.

Our tailgate party tent will be located on the campus of Michigan State University just south of the Red Cedar river between Erickson and Wells Halls behind the International Center. The bus stop in front of the International Center is a good place for a drop off and pick up point for those who wish to join us for the tailgate party.

After being dropped off at the bus stop, turn west, and walk along the sidewalk until you reach the end of the International Center. You will find another sidewalk at the end of the building that goes north towards the river. Turn north on this sidewalk until you reach the river. Turn east once you reach the river, and our tent for the tailgate party will quickly appear on the north side of the sidewalk along the river.

We hope to see you at the Lansing chapter fall tailgate party this weekend! Please contact Larry Woods at (517) 896-9991 or Fred Wurtzel at (517) 256-5575  for more information