[NFBMI-Talk] NFBM quarterly board meeting

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 19:15:24 UTC 2019

Hello all.

Just want to make my version of the announcement of our next state board
meeting. Saturday, August 24, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Grand rapids
Michigan.

The street address for the hotel is:

Crowne Plaza-airport 5700 28th Street, SE

Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546

Phone: (616)957-1770

The meeting is from 11: AM to 4 PM at the latest.  Lunch will be at 12:30
and we should be getting updated information on it soon.

We will be discussing our upcoming state convention, which will be at The
Crowne Plaza the weekend of Friday: November 8 through Sunday: November 10.

Come: join us and hear reports on this summer's National convention and
other summer programs and activities.

Learn about projects and other initiatives concerning legislation, chapter
and division development, and more.

Thanks and looking forward to being with you all.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com