[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Dog Daze Picnic

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Aug 17 13:51:58 UTC 2019

Good Morning Chapter and Affiliate Members

I hope that this message finds you all well. I am writing to inform you all that with the current conditions of the park from last night's thunder storm and the looming threat of another storm during our time in the park today, the chapter has officially called the Dog Daze of Summer picnic. We thank those members who were interested in supporting the event, those who encouraged our group to reschedule after the last issue with the weather, and invite you all to stay tuned for future projects by the chapter. A raincheck meeting is in the process of being scheduled for sometime in the next two weeks and we invite all members to join us then for felowship, relationship building, and philosophy strengthening. Stay dry, warm, and positive this weekend.

Best Regards
Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Master's Student, Rehabilitation Counseling and Teaching
Parliamentarian, Graduate Student Association
Professional Development Chair, Chi Sigma Iota (Mu Beta Chapter)
Graduate Assistant, Department of Blindness and Low Vision Studies
Western Michigan University '21
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas