[NFBMI-Talk] 2019 Convention Registration now Available

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Aug 19 17:50:44 UTC 2019

Registration is now open!

The 2019 National Federation of the Blind of Michigan convention
promises to be a weekend full of information, education, entertainment,
and friendship. Come to Michigan's largest gathering of blind and
visually impaired people and their friends. This year we are adding more
breakout sessions and content for a variety of groups and topics. Come
celebrate 50 years of fellowship and advocacy with us.

When: November 8, 9, and 10
Where: Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids Airport, 5700 28th Street SE
Rates: $99 per night plus tax. Executive rooms with breakfast for two
included for $110 per night plus tax.

To register and for hotel information, please visit
http://www.nfbmi.org/convention/

Also, check out our scholarships for college students and our exhibitor
and sponsor opportunities listed on the same page.

For questions, please Email convention at nfbmi.org