[NFBMI-Talk] Saturday Birding

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:25:21 UTC 2019

Chikadee dee dee dee!

Join us this Saturday to celebrate the Black-capped chickadee as well as the
holiday season with one another. The day is full of lots of moving parts and
you are welcome to participate in any or all. At 10a m we will be meeting at
the Environmental Interpretive Center at the University of
Michigan-Dearborn, 4901 Evergreen Rd, Dearborn, MI. As well as experiencing
the Chickadee in the woods we will be learning inside the new audio-visual
Wildlife room in the center. Lunch will be provided along with snacks.
Around 2p m we will pack up and move on the the Wild Birds Unlimited store
in Woodhaven, 19093 West Road. There we will be constructing our own
individual birdfeeders suitable for the Black-capped Chickadee. We will go
home with our own feeder valued at $30 along with 2 pounds of seed and a
Chickadee model. If that is not enough we will be moving to Donna's house to
call in Eastern Screech Owls and Great horned owls which have both been
heard in the surrounding woods. Weather permitting there will be a campfire
and plenty of food an fellowship. As previously mentioned you may drop in or
out of the festivities at any time before 9p m. If you have any questions
please contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 or Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com.