[NFBMI-Talk] Guide Dog User? Share Your Experience

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Dec 17 18:09:08 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon Friends

As the holidays grow closer, the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan knows that there will be much travel occurring. Don't forget to inform us of whether Uber and Lift have been naughty or nice. The NFB Rideshare Monitoring program is here to note and check what the behavior and result of your rideshare experiences have been. Only with your help can the Federation hold these services accountable and provide them with a gift or lump of coal for the holidays. Provide us with a report of your ride and we will take care of the rest. Go to www.nfb.org/rideshare-test and fill in the prompted fields. It's quick, easy, and requires little effort. The affiliate and national office appreciates any feedback you give us. For questions about the form or monitoring program, contact Robert Parsons at Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu<mailto:Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu>. I look forward to hearing about the responsiveness of our affiliate members on this front.

Happy Holidays

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board member, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
(804) 801-7674