[nFBMI-Talk] Genesee County chapter agenda

Jeff Crouch k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 02:26:53 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow Michiganders,
The Genesee County Chapter will be holding our monthly meeting at the Flint Public Library on February 21st At 4PM.
Please find attached our agenda.
If your able to join us we’d love to have you.
Thanks.

Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Vice President: Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users