[nFBMI-Talk] Please RSVP and Lunch Info for the Kalamazoo Board Meeting

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Feb 26 22:09:58 UTC 2019

Hello.

As posted previously, the winter board meeting for the NFB of Michigan
will be held Saturday, March 9 at the Kalamazoo Public Library, 315 s
Rose St from 11 to 4.

The newly-reformed Kalamazoo chapter, which we hope to officially
recognize at the meeting, is offering a pizza buffet lunch. 8 bucks will
get you pizza, beverage, and a dessert.

Please Email vp at nfbmi.org by March 6 if you plan on attending. Include
your pizza preference and any dietary needs. We will do our best to
accommodate and ensure your belly is full,

Also, if you are arriving by train/bus and would like an escort from the
train/bus station to the meeting, let us know that as well. It's about a
5 block walk.

Kalamazoo looks forward to welcoming you to our fine city next week.