[nFBMI-Talk] NFB Midwest Regional Student Seminar Agenda

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Feb 28 03:31:43 UTC 2019

Good Morning Michiganders

I hope that this winter is treating you well. I personally want it to go away, but that is neither here nor there. In other news, many of you know that our student division has worked with the divisions of Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Wisconsin in order to present the second annual Midwest regional student seminar from March 15-17 in Chicago. Our affiliate has seven students attending this event and I would like to share the finalized agenda with all of you so that you can gain insight on what it is our members will be accomplishing and engaging in during the event. As always, the student division meets on the second Sunday of the month at 7pm. We appreciate your continued support.

With Love

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Master's Student, Rehabilitation Counseling and Teaching
Parliamentarian, Graduate Student Association
Chi Sigma Iota Honors Inductee '19
Western Michigan University '20
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas