[nFBMI-Talk] Saturday Birding by Ear and Beyond

Jennifer J. Hays jhays at americanlearning.org
Fri Jan 11 15:01:25 UTC 2019

Donna,

Thank you for your e-mail with the schedule.  Please keep me in your communication loop.

I did just find out that my commitment tomorrow in Ann Arbor has been confirmed; therefore, I regret that I won’t be able to join you.

Please have a good and safe event.

Take care,

   Jennifer

Jennifer J. Hays

American Learning, LLC
250 Harbortown Drive East, Suite 1110, Detroit, MI 48207
Main:	(313) 259-4503
iPhone:	(317) 748-7916
www.americanlearning.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.